4.19.2006

butterfingers

Some genius thought it would be good to design a flight of riserless stairs open to four floors below ... Some other genius (this one is me) thought it would be a good idea to check my voicemail (voicemail from Brandon J. Brown, therefore he should feel real bad right about now) while ascending the stairs ... not a bad idea, unless you happen to drop your phone between the treads and watch it fall approximately 60 feet through an unobstructed path until it reaches the concrete basement floor at a speed of about #?! (<-- insert found speed here) ... and shatters into 3 pieces.

LUCKILY for those of you who love to call me - you still can... however, my beautiful color LCD screen now looks like a tie-die spider web (best description i can think of right now), so I will not be calling you unless your number is locked into my amazing memory (that basically includes Brandon and Jerica.)

So take my advice ... hold on to your phone tightly so it doesn't get ripped out of your possession into the infinite abyss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home