10.21.2005

why blog?

New CD: Fiona Apple - Extraordinary Machine - absolutely fabulous! Musically great, poetically greata - I dig. Especially the songs Window and the sick in the head song - check it out, you'll love it if you're anything like me...

My TV has horrible reception, it is making me sad. Tonight Jonathan and I went to dinner - wanted to go to John Hawk's - it's the first night in a while I have been able to get out and go somewhere outside of my 3 mile radius of inhabitation - got there and parked in the Wells Fargo ramp, only to find the wait would be about 45 minutes - I wasn't in the mood to have my stomach eat itself so we left - and had to pay $4 for the 10 mins worth of parking - Lame! Weekend plans consist of homework, cleaning, work, and hopefully some shopping Sunday afternoon.

just me and EJ this weekend ... yippy skippy ... :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home